Monday 2 January 2012

HOLE LOTTA LOVE

I relish any excuse to have a fresh start. So, Happy New Year and happy new me! I won't bore you with my usual list of Bridget Jones style resolutions but I will say this: 2012 is going to be nothing like 2011.


I've been swooning over interior design lately, which is pretty ironic considering I've moved back in with my parents with no foreseeable opportunity of ever having my own place haha. Well, a girl can dream. Hell, by the time I do manage to move out, I'll have so many ideas and collectors items, it'll be worth the wait. Anyways, I've been admiring sf girl by bay for a long while now, it's like a bohemian wonderland over there. I fell in love with the pictures of Courtney Love's home, taken by Peter Murdock. I find the concept really interesting. It's controversial, light and dark, like Courtney. Take the virginal lace dresses hanging in the stairwell; beautiful yet eery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.